Shut-off valves, switching valves sections are intended for routing, refinement and discharge measuring of liquid hydrocarbon non-associated gas, chemical liquids and process water (further – pumped medium) that are distributed to particular processing facilities with work pressure up to 16 MPa. The shut-off valves, switching valves sections are as well used for collectors and flow lines overpressure protection, and liquid flows cutting in case of flow lines leak.
Shut-off valves, switching valves sections can be operated in macroclimatic areas with mild (M) and boreal (B) climate, as well as in areas with frigid (F) climate. Climatic modification of the sections is chosen depending on the development area according to the GOST 15150-69 standard requirements.
The sections equipment is assembled on the welded frame in a heat-insulated house.
Process unit explosion hazardous zone class – B1a.
Process unit encloses:
- Drain system with drain manifold;
- Pipeline and drain system shut-off and control valves;
- Automation sensors and annunciators;
- Ventilation, heating and lightning system.
Process house electrical equipment (house heaters, lightning, air conditioner, sensors) control is performed by control cabinet.
According to the Customer’s requirement specification the sections are manufactured considering the following:
- Nominal working pressure;
- Passage diameter specifications;
- Shut-off and control valves quality and quantity;
- Flow meter and counter availability;
- Flow meter and counter type and model;
- Filters availability;
- Instrumentation and automation equipment quantity and components;
- Ventilation system;
- House type;
- Heating system availability.
|Nominal pressure, MPa||1,2 to 16|
|Inlet/outlet fitting nominal inside diameter, mm||On the customer’s requirement|
|Outlets number||Up to 9|
|Ambient temperature, °С||- 60... 40|
|Main power supply voltage, V||220|
|Emergency power supply voltage, V||220|
|Section’s overall dimensions, mm||Regarding allowable transportable dimensions|
|Section weight, kg, not more:||15000|